The Main Library is closed until January 22. More »
Main Library (limited hours)
Maze Branch (closed)
Returns accepted at Main Library only
Currently, items are accepted at the Main Library only—in the book drop outside the Main Library main entrance and inside the vestibule and lobby. Hours and more »
These book drops remain closed:
- In Village of Oak Park Parking Lot 55, accessible from North Boulevard (between Kenilworth and Oak Park avenues). See on Google Maps »
- At Maze Branch in front of the building on Gunderson Avenue.
- At Dole Branch just north of the building on Augusta Street.
Please note: You will be responsible for items left outside book drops. If drops are full, please do not leave items next to or on top of the drop. Thank you!
- Main Library: The underground parking garage is now closed.
- Dole and Maze Branches: Street parking available.
When library buildings are closed
- Your digital library is always open, accessible from anywhere »
- When we are closed due to extreme weather, these area warming centers may be open »
- Unexpected, emergency closings are posted on oppl.org, and on the Emergency Closing Center website. Information also is shared with area organizations and on the library’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Our 2020 Library Calendar was approved by the Board of Library Trustees on November 26, 2019. Two Fridays each year, Main Library and Dole Branch open to the public at 2 pm. Maze Branch is closed all Fridays. In 2020, those two dates are June 12 and December 4. Read more about Staff Engagement Days »
- Have a question? Contact us now »